The "now" moment that I cannot properly think nor decide the correct thing to do.
I'm not sure if this is what I really want. Weighing the pros and cons is not helping me at all. Maybe coz deep down it is what I really want though there's still part of me that won't let go of my so called "comfort zone".
Is this the correct move I should do? Coz seriously the cons are more than the pros yet it's like am convincing myself that it is still better to move.
Help, I need some serious help to decide.