I still can't believe that it's already 2014. Time sure passes by quickly.
As a habit, lemme recap what happened for 2013. Basically, it's not too exciting but overall I had a good year. Hope I have better year ahead of me.
I think I attended a lot of training last year and do some various stuff. All photos are shitty as I need to resize or grab them from somewhere as I cannot upload now good quality pics here; unless I pay to Google.
- Had the Craft Training Certificate. Basically it's a training on how to properly train a person or group of person. Had lots of fun.
while I was being trained (it's dual training - you need to train and be trained as well); grabbed this photo from fb of someone else
- Dyed my hair. I requested it to be violet blue but for some reason, it turned out reddish brown.
- Jazz Festival season. Wasn't able to attend last year coz I went for vacation in Manila. This year volunteered myself to work for three days so I can watch for free.
worked as a bartended in VIP area so I can see the "The Script" up close :)
- Went to Miracle Garden with friends
so hard to get a spot in this heart-shaped arc as lots of people wants to have pics here
- Gathered my courage and blindly applied for Schengen visa. After two weeks of waiting, my passport came back to me smiling - ready for the European trip!
- Travelled to Greece, Italy, France and Netherlands. We have to give up Spain due to schedule conflict.
dream came true to be in Santori, though the weather is not cooperative it's so gloomy. greeted by a friendly tour guide, haha
found this lovable, sweet kitty in Acropolis, wanted badly to bring him home
Vatican - with the chance to see the new Pope for real
eversince I read the book "The Da Vinci Code", I've always wanted to visit Louvre, too bad we don't have enough time to do so
it was freaking cold had to buy new jacket
- Had the Accelerated Leadership Development Program 1 together with Ivan. This training aims to improve the leadership skills of a leader who's supervising a person / group of people.
- Was able to meet my other sister after 6 long years. It was nice to see our family complete.
our first dine out.
- Attended "Understanding our Leadership Competencies" training
- Attended "Writing a Briliant Self Review"
- Celebrated our four years anniversary here in Dubai
this time, it's only the two of us. my first time try our outlet "Anise".
- Had a sudden bonding moment with Lyndon after so long
Well, guess that's it. Couldn't remember other occassions. I just hope in 2014 I'll be able to travel again. Life's too short to just let it pass by.
I thank my family for giving me happiness, my friends, my work and my colleagues. And to the future path that I'm going to embark, I hope that will be a fresh start of a good life.