Friday, January 31, 2014

pondering thoughts

Have you ever been in the position when you're torn in two things? That when you finally decided on something, suddenly in the end you became undecided again?

Been asked for the same question today by several people. Same question that really hit me on the spot.

Seriously, maybe I'm just being selfish to see that someone was now taking the place that I know was suppose to be mine. That if only I said yes, things will be different. That if only I discussed it first with them, maybe there will be a different outcome now. 

Waaaaaa.... I can't be like this.

I need to stand firm on what I've decided months ago. And I'm happy for all those people who got the chance. Because I believe that everything happens for a reason. Me leaving meaning giving chance to others. And I think that they should thank me for giving way as well. Sometimes, I do really am a hypocrite person.

Anyway, I hope for the best to all of us.

No comments: