Sunday, February 16, 2014

valentines day

Been a while. Got stucked in so many things I barely had time to think what to write.

Moved in my new room on the day of Valentines. Well, didn't expect to have loads of things to shift so I ended up filling the room with so many boxes.

Blesie, Rahyan and Anna came to give a hand but we didn't really do much as we're all lazy to move. Thanks to Rahyan as she's the one who initiates to atleast start something.

Evening we went out and ate some Filipino food. It was good we're all so full. Don't want to stay in a messy room so I slept over at Blesie's.

Next day we baked a strawberry cake with white chocolate frosting. Turned out nice am so happy.

Back to my new room, just spent the first night and I wasn't able to sleep right. Maybe coz I didn't start cleaning that's why the smell is still there. It was basically still dirty and messy, but currently am way too sick to move. I woke up having a nasty cold. I should start cleaning and unpacking but for some reason, I'm feeling so cold had to wear jacket (eventhough I turned off the A/C as I'm really shivering).

I'm hungry...

No comments: