Tuesday, January 01, 2013

happy new year!

New year, new beginning...

I still can't believe how time flies so easily. Yesterday it was 2012, now it's 2013.

A lot of things happened in 2012. Life changing happenings. So lemme recap it:

January
Been so worked out with work I almost lose my mind

February
Went home for vacation after more than two years and attended my sister's wedding

March
Went for my national ID, after a long long time

April
Stayed in IC Abu Dhabi for a girl's day out.  Also did for the first time target shooting. And attended the ATM white party as part of the flash mob.

May
Went to Oman for a short trip. First trip in GCC.

June
Went to Jordan for a few days and I saw the historical Petra and Dead Sea. Also visited Ferrari World. Then annual staff party.

July
Went to Georgia. And just as I came back, I got the surprising news ever at work.

August
Ramadan season so I didn't do anything much but drunk a hell lot. Month of being a scary gaga.

September
Got this cooking craze and starting following youtube videos.

October
My birthday month! Went to Sri Lanka and for the first time, experienced a cancelled flight and be a lay over passenger.

November
Celebrated my third year here in Dubai. Start of the fuck off month.

December
Feeling so worked out that makes me wanted so badly to resign. And I got sick - big time.


I may regret a lot of things that I've done but somehow, a lot of things (some a bit more crazy) made me really enjoy life like never before.

The last months of the year were really giving me a hard time that pushes me to my limit. Now that I think about it, maybe I started the year in that way.

Now is the new year, a lot of things will happen. And I hope good things will happen.

...

..

.

Currently watching "Titanic". All time favorite. A real tearjerker.



No comments: