Friday, May 10, 2013

...

Friday and I'm in the office. Can you imagine that? My precious friday, my long awaited off, yet am in the office doing some work I wasn't able to do yesterday.

And now the day's already finish. Such a waste.

I super duper hate going to the office during my off days. It pisses me off to no end.

Yet, I still do sometimes when I want to finish something. I mean, this habit is very unhealthy. But things will be different as soon as Erlyn's back. I can breath.

Lately I've been in a very very bad mood for no particular reason. Haay...

Anyway, am so anxious to know the results. Coz I couldn't decide what to do unless I got it. 

Am torn between my two decisions. And time is running out.

Seriously, I wanted to go home. For vacation or for good, that is.

Though there are times that I still enjoy the freedom of being alone and single, there also moments when I feel vulnerable for being one.

I mean, I don't have a problem being a single. Actually, I love it. Single in a sense of not having a partner.

But being alone is different. Having away from my family and close friends have so many impacts to me. I'm not a natural loner. I tend to go berseck out of boredom if am alone. And I tend to do a lot of foolish things.

I miss my family. I miss Jimi. I wish I can still hug him when I come home for vacation.

And worst is that I'm beginning to lose interest (again) in my work. The "secret" effect didn't last that long. 

But am too lazy to look for a new job. And the crazy thing is that I'm thinking of starting to look some openings back home. I feel like I want to spend more time with my mom and pop.

Pffffftttt....

No comments: