Sunday, February 05, 2012

goodbye dubai... hello manila!

I'm back. And it feels so good.

My flight was on time yesterday so I arrived on time. Which is perfectly fine coz I didn't get enough sleep during the whole flight. I think I just had two or three hours sleep. To think that the day before my flight I don't have enough sleep also. Sometimes I wonder how does my body works even my lack of sleep. Unbelievable!

Anyway, my family was there to pick me up in the airport. Am so happy. After lunch, we went to Trinoma mall to meet the wedding coordinator of my sister. They had a long meeting, and I mean LONG that I almost fell asleep in the couch of UCC cafe.

So I left them and stroll in the mall alone. Geez... So many things I like to buy. And so many food I like to eat!

It's like everywhere I turn my head, I can see mouth watering foods!

Hmmm...

No comments: