Monday, January 30, 2012

coraline x "the unfortunate events"

I'm so lovin' my new samsung galaxy s2 in coral pink!

I know, I know, picture is a crap but I've got no option

Apparently, my original choice of white color is out of stock. I almost go berserk and throw my normal tantrums when I found out that info. A week ago, the pink color doesn't have any promotion so eventhough only one store sells it, I didn't bought it that time. But faith brought us together, no more white is available. And I freakin' doesn't like black colored mobile!

Fortunately, when we check the pink since all the white stock with promo were gone, it does now came with promo, AED100 voucher, bluetooth, mycandy case and a scratch & win ticket where Romeo won a basic samsung phone. Lucky us!

Unfortunately, I cannot use viber. It's super freakin' blocked! Grrrrr.... Good thing I can use voxer, nyahaha...


...

..

.


So the 'ultimate dream concert' of Toni Gonzaga & Sam Milby is a major flop. As in. Less than 200 people or so. But atleast I earned money that I use as payment to the washing machine and tv that we bought for the flat.


...

..

.

I don't know how should I react to that message. I mean, it's so simply unbelievable. And I was thinking, what did I do last friday? What's so sweet in that?

Rumors are so farfetch stories. Unbeknownst to me, I didn't know that there are rumors. And that rumor will earn me an enemy. Tsk! And I honestly doesn't want to lose a good friend over something so ridiculous. Absolutely absurd. I don't need to prove anything, and definitely I don't need to defend myself.

Anyway, let it be....

No comments: