Friday, January 13, 2012

next...

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up..."

Saw this on twitter. It hits me on the spot. Even if my life's a failure right now, I still have to look forward, keep moving on.

Come to think of it, I passed so many good opportunities in life just to seek out impossible dreams. I've done stupid things, made stupid decisions and act stupidly. I'm so immature on many things.

I quit my last job on Manila on impulse. I got so fed up with my work I just resigned. Even without a replacement. And my post was subject for promotion but I didn't wait for it.

When I went alone to Singapore, not even my family knows what I'm thinking. I just went there alone,  not knowing anyone. In that point of my life I felt responsible for myself. No one to talk to, no one to ask for help. It's almost ok until I have to go home.

And now in Dubai, am thinking if I'm on the right path or should I find a new route?

No comments: