Wednesday, August 24, 2011

reminiscing korea experience 2008

I used to post so many pictures at friendster.com before facebook became a big hit. And I uploaded a lot of my korea pics in friendster, then when they restructured the site, all the old files was gone - and that includes the pictures and everything you uploaded in your site.

Fortunately, I was able to salvage some pics (I lost the disc where I saved all the pics we had in Korea) but mostly those shots when we we're in Nami Island and during our last day of stay. And since I just saved these images from some site, all looks blurred...
.....
....
...
..
.

taken outside lotte world... and it's freakin' windy that time!


on our way to nami island...


our first pic upon arrival at Nami Island


I actually don't know what's the meaning of this sign...


the lake that looks creepy... dunno why...


it's so cold that we have to drink hot chocolate to feel a lil bit of warmth...


two large 'soon to be butterflies'...


this was taken near the entrance port of the island... Annie said I look crazy here...


taken at the streets of seoul...

lunch time!

our last breakfast together with the other backpackers... should I tell you that we are the only girls in this inn?

me and annie in her wacky pose! stolen from the photo album of the guesthouse... our last shot before we head to the airport...


Overall, we had a really good stay. We didn't stayed in a hotel because we are saving our money so we can roam around. I found this cool guesthouse that was cheap with nice amenities... The nice owner is Mr. Lee and his guesthouse was named after him and his wife... so sweet! check out their site ==> lee&no


No comments: