Monday, March 05, 2012

bangs it is

I think going home early without no one to talk in the flat makes me crazy.

Staring at the mirror in the toilet, I suddenly became possessed and took a pair of scissors and cut more fringe. I cut and I cut until the sink became full of hairs (okay, I'm kinda exaggerating here). I just added a few more hairs and cut the ends. That's it.

it's not that long, it's just that my head's a bit bent so it looks like that

I had fringe since I came back to Dubai but never once I went to the office sporting it. I dunno, but somehow I have this strange feeling that I look really stupid having bangs. o_O

Tomorrow if I woke up in a good mood, I'll probably sport my bangs... Yeah bangs!

...

..

.

I'm wondering if my other sister and her husband can go on vacation on December. Hmm... Coz if not, he's telling me something good.


No comments: