Sunday, March 11, 2012

weekend blues

Due to my laziness to get up and walk out of the room to find something decent to eat from the kitchen, I'm trying to force myself to eat leftover fries from last night. Cold, hard fries that came straight from the fridge. If my mom will find out what I've been eating and doing here, she'll probably gonna send me a grenade. Duh!

I know I know, am way being too lazy that I can't even put back the luggage that I used to it's place. It's still lying where I put it two weeks ago.

Going out after office for this past few weeks, it's insane. But good on the other side as it gives me diversion from thinking stupid things when I'm all alone in the room.

But I think am getting old. I no longer cannot drink that much. And it's driving me crazy.

...

..

.

After two hours of chewing and swallowing these nasty fries, I finally gave up and didn't finish it all. Now I'm thankful to God for giving me a strong stomache coz I ate a lot of bullshit when am alone.

...

..

.

After hours and hours....

Went to this Korean resto again... Super love korean food!

Afterwards, went back to DFC to go home. Kinda got mad at him for various reasons. I just cannot tahan this guy. He just doesn't know when to listen to me when am talking. And if I say something that I don't like, he still do it like he didn't know that I don't like it. Hmpf! Sometimes I wonder whether he really knows what I like and what I don't. He never even surprises me coz he told me before that I always spoils his surprises. But who cares? I know I'm being an attention seeker again but that's me. Sometimes (although more often) I like to be pampered like a spoiled brat. Or a princess. Surprise me, and I will surprise you too. Haist.

I suddenly felt hatred for my bangs coz someone told me that I look like her. I don't want to be look like somebody else, I just want to be me. o_O

On the other subject, I just realized that my luggage won't fit on the side drawer of our room! I forgot that it's smaller than the previous one that we have. Now I don't know where to keep it. Super ampf!



No comments: