Friday, December 23, 2011

bringing back the lost christmas spirit

I feel like I lose my Christmas spirit.

I'm so fucked up. I thought the shitty month of November is done, never thought that it will continue to get shitty this December. Now I don't know how to explain to Mr. Nabil the mess that I did. And Makram was so damn disappointed with me. Wtf!

Now I need to have my Christmas spirit back. So I started listening to Christmas songs so I can get the vibes.

But hearing it just wants me to come back home.

I'm done packing my box. Tomorrow it will be picked up.

Already sent money to my family for Christmas. Hope they'll have a nice Christmas.

Met my new flatmate. She's nice. Hope she'll stay nice. Wtf!

I'm not sure if I will be able to move to my new room tomorrow. The lights in the bathroom were still yellow though I already requested to have it replace by white. Are they blind? Didn't they notice how dim it is? Ampf!

I wonder why other people doesn't remember you unless you do something like text or call for them to remember you? Why does it have to be me to always do the first step? I think it's so awfully rude and selfish.

I haven't done my laundry, wtf! And I have a full sched for tomorrow and the day after so I don't know when to squeeze it in my sched.


....

...

..

.

I don't know if I will find it hillarious or what. I was deleted again in fb by someone who added me in the first place. People! If you don't like me, then don't add me coz first of all, I didn't ask you to add me. Tsk!


No comments: