Friday, December 23, 2011

waiting in vain

I was waken up by a call from LBC. And he was like, "Miss Samantha, sorry, did we wake you up?" while I dreamily shrug off and said "no, yes, no it's ok".  Well, they do honestly wake me up, ahaha.. Though I really do intended to get up at 9 since we are planning to catch the 10am bus to go to Karama. But since they told me they're coming before 12pm, I decided to wait and go out after that. 

Honestly, I don't understand why it's so hard to find a decent spaghetti sauce here?

In season like this, I do really miss Philippines. I miss the simbang gabi, puto bumbong and bibingka, shopping to the max coz of Christmas parties and gift giving, and getting 13th month pay and bonuses. And most of all, celebrating the Christmas Eve with your family.

Uh oh, I can't find the receipt of my box that will less AED10 in the total amount. A major ampf! Good thing I still have Katikut's receipt.

...

..

.

They already came... Yipee! Hope my box will arrive before Feb. Kuya said it might come on Jan 30. Fingers crossed!

Let me post random pics I saw in my cam:

me and Mike

 my salary and staff ID during the Chris Brown concert

 the remembrance of my blood donation

 my box that I sent today (tapes are crappy coz I'm in a hurry last night)

my privilege club ID that was delivered last week (super blurred pic)

Need to move to catch the 2pm bus. TaTa for now!

No comments: